Friday 13 December 2019

Seasons Greetings!


Thank you to everyone who has been part of Art Circle this year; to the helpful & knowledgeable staff of St Annes Library who make the library the warm and friendly place it is; to all Art Circle participants who have listened to me with patience, have had a go with all my barmy approaches and have produced some amazing work.  

Thank you to everyone who has taken part in any of my projects and workshops this year (I still have a giant duck perched on a 7 foot pole in my very modest house!) - see below and thank you to everyone who has commissioned my work.

Thank you too to my arty friends and colleagues.  It's a treat when we get together. 

Finally, thank you to those who read this blog wherever you are.  I can see by the statistics some of you are on the other side of the world.

I wish you all a peaceful and Happy Christmas and all good things for 2020. 




No comments:

Post a Comment