- What is Art Circle?
- Art Circle: Suggested Materials List
- Art Circle: Sessions & Holidays
- counterpart: Lytham Interventions 2016
- "here, there & everywhere" The Big Draw in Fylde 2...
- Dr Jan Goss: Positive Expectation 'vs' Negative B...
- Viewpoint: How creativity is helped by failure (1...
- Notes on Colour...
- Notes on Assemblage
- Notes on Books as Material
Friday, 26 October 2012
Newsflash.... Big Draw in the "witches hat" Lowther Gardens, Lytham
The coastal show of the work made by hundreds of residents and visitors to Fylde will take place this weekend. 11am - 4pm Saturday & Sunday under the "witches hat" in Lowther Gardens.
No, it's not a pre-Hallowe'en special, although spooky things are happening in the gardens over half term. (see http://www.lowtherpavilion.co.uk )
The "witches hat" is a shelter near the aviary in the gardens. The Circles of Light team will be on hand to help you make your own contribution to the artwork.
FREE - no need to book - for all ages & abilities - wheelchair friendly