Thursday 3 May 2012

... even the ducks were sheltering!



Thank you to everyone who applied for the role of Project Assistant.  From over forty applications, I managed to make a shortlist and this fantastic four braved the weather and met me at Fairhaven Lake in my temporary office.  One day it was so wet even the ducks were sheltering!

All had different potential and different experience and skills to bring to the project but one stood out who, I'm pleased to say has agreed to join me in this year's adventure.  So at last, Circles of Light (The Big Draw in Fylde) 2012 can get into full swing.  

If you were unsuccessful this time, please don't be too disheartened, there will be more things happening and if you agree, I will hang on to your details and keep you informed of new opportunities as they arise. 

It's reassuring to know there's a lot of talented and enthusiastic early career artist our there which can only bode well for the future.  May all your creativity flourish.


No comments:

Post a Comment